Are you naturally curious about the science behind the myths we explore? Here are more resources for taking a deeper dive into the conservation science behind EcoMyths.
water supply science
- Most Endangered Rivers of 2013, American Rivers
- On Track?: Ensuring the Resilience of the Great Lakes Compact, Jared Teutsch, Alliance for the Great Lakes, 2013
- Colorado River Water Uses: 21st Century Solutions for the Colorado River Basin's Unbalanced Uses, Drew Beckwith, Western Resources Advocates, 2011
- Where Does California’s Water Come From? Land Conservation and the Watersheds That Supply California’s Drinking Water, Nature Conservancy of California, 2012
- Estimated Use of Water in the United States in 2005, Joan Kenny, et. al, USGS, 2009
- Money Pit: The High Cost and High Risk of Water Supply Resevoirs in the Southeast, American Rivers, 2012