Are you naturally curious about the science behind the myths we explore? Here are more resources for taking a deeper dive into the conservation science behind EcoMyths.
global warming and freshwater fish science
- Swimming Upstream: Freshwater Fish in a Warming World, Amanda Staudt, Doug Inkley, et. al., , National Wildlife Federation, 2013
- Climate Change Impacts on Freshwater Recreational Fishing in the United States, RC Jones, et. al., Mitigation & Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2013
- Rising Stream and River Temperatures in the United States, S Kaushal, et. al., Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, 2010
- Climate Change Expands the Spatial Extent and Duration of Preferred Thermal Habitat for Lake Superior Fishes, Timothy Cline, et. al., PLOS ONE, 2013
- The Past as Prelude to the Future for Understanding 21st-Century Climate Effects on Rocky Mountain Trout, DJ Isaak, et. al., Fisheries, 2012
- Changes Toward Earlier Streamflow Timing Across Western North America, IT Stewart, et. al., Journal of Climate, 2005